Get all the practicals informations :
accesibility, opening hours, prices for the Extinctions exhibition at the Muséum of Toulouse
How to get here
The Museum of Toulouse can be found at 35, Allées Jules Guesde, in the city centre not far from the Grand Rond (the entrance is through the Jardin des plantes).
- Get here by bus: bus 31, Jardin Royal bus stop, or bus 44, 29 and L7, Grand Rond bus stop
- Get here by metro : line B (Carmes or Palais de Justice metro stop)
- Get here by tram : Tram T1/ T2, Palais de Justice terminus
- Get here by Vélô-Toulouse : bike station on Allée Jules Guesde in front of the entrance to the Jardin des plantes
- Get here by car : green area along the Allées Jules Guesde (parking possible for 4 consecutive hours, €0.50/ hour)
From Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm except 1st of May, 25th December and 1st January.
Exhibition – Extinctions: the end of a world?
Entrance €7/9 See all prices
Reduced rates €5/7 See conditions
Free for those under 6 See all free admissions (does not apply to group prices)
Exhibition Extinctions + exhibition permanent (9,80€/7,60€) : I reserve
Exhibition Extinctions individual (7,60€/ 5,40€): I reserve
Access the press area for Extinctions: the end of a world? Extinctions, the end of a world ?
The area for press documents for the Extinctions exhibition is reserved for journalists and protected with a password.
For all information requests, please contact Frédérique Dumet
05 36 25 27 83
06 11 98 61 16
Exhibiton produce by the Natural History Museum of London